About Me

My photo
I'm a simple, warm and sensitive lady who loves to welcome friends and family to my home. I also love photography, baking and cake decorating, cross stitch, reading romantic novels, collecting (Precious Moments, Dreamcicles, Partylite candles & accessories), loves to listen to love songs and instrumental music and of course chatting with friends in Yahoo Messenger. I have a great passion for helping indigent families and kids that’s why I created a nonprofit public charity foundation, dedicated to hands-on community service, mentoring and fundraising for less fortunate kids and their families. Our main purpose is to bring help, healing and hope to neglected children and their families in Third World Countries currently Philippines and Brazil. I find my greatest fulfillment when I do what God has called me to do. It is neither the fame nor the fortune that fulfills me. It is only when I am in my passion I feel complete... I do this for the Love of God and the children!!! Please join me in our campaign to make a difference in the lives of children and their families... Touching hearts and changing lives... One heart at a time...

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 1, 2009



The Beauty Of True Love


If the beauty of love is like a rose it would be something
that I would not need


The beauty of true love is that it is warmth, kindness and devotion, it is powerful for all the world to see

If the beauty of love was like the sun it would have warmth but day turns to night

The beauty of true love is that it is everlasting, into your life you will always have a beautiful light

If the beauty of love was like the moon so bright, realize it shines for only at night

The beauty of true love is that once it is found it is there to shine every night of your life

If the beauty of love was like the snow, beautiful and
so pure but it melts away


The beauty of true love is that once it is found it remains
so beautiful and so pure for all of your days


The beauty of true love is that it is a promise of devotion

It is a commitment that brings forth kind and gentle emotions

The beauty of true love is you my darling

The blessing that you are to our lives

My love for you is true, committed and will never
falter or waiver
I will ensure that you feel blessed
and have a gentle life, one that you will savor

No comments:

Post a Comment