About Me

My photo
I'm a simple, warm and sensitive lady who loves to welcome friends and family to my home. I also love photography, baking and cake decorating, cross stitch, reading romantic novels, collecting (Precious Moments, Dreamcicles, Partylite candles & accessories), loves to listen to love songs and instrumental music and of course chatting with friends in Yahoo Messenger. I have a great passion for helping indigent families and kids that’s why I created a nonprofit public charity foundation, dedicated to hands-on community service, mentoring and fundraising for less fortunate kids and their families. Our main purpose is to bring help, healing and hope to neglected children and their families in Third World Countries currently Philippines and Brazil. I find my greatest fulfillment when I do what God has called me to do. It is neither the fame nor the fortune that fulfills me. It is only when I am in my passion I feel complete... I do this for the Love of God and the children!!! Please join me in our campaign to make a difference in the lives of children and their families... Touching hearts and changing lives... One heart at a time...

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 1, 2009





Forbidden Love


The love that I hold is great from above,
But Jesus informed me its forbidden love.

This love is like having 9 green doves,
Can it truly be forbidden love?

The girl I love is an angel to me,
Her heart has set my spirit free.

I think about her all the time,
all day and night she's on my mind.

I went to Jesus for help you see,
And this is what he said to me.

"You are my brother as you already knew,
your heart is kind, your love is true.

But I must warn you that life's a maze,
as the devil will try to crush your phase."

"Jesus this is much more than a phase,
I shall never get trapped in the light bringers gaze.

My love for her is soulfully true,
Please tell me brother what should I do?"

He smiled and said "you shall see,
If this love is truly meant to be."

As he departed he gave me a hug,
and told me a tale from heaven above.

So now I shall tell you that Angels are doves,
As my heart holds Forbidden Love.

by Holychild


No comments:

Post a Comment